Manitoba skiers can inform other skiers about trail conditions by submitting reports directly to the Where to Ski site.
- Step 1: Create an account. This is a one-time action.
- Step 2: Log In to the Where to Ski site (scroll down to the bottom of any page here).
- Step 3: Navigate to the Trail groups you’re interested in following (or wish to post trail conditions reports to), and click Join Group. Join as many groups as you’d like. You can opt to receive a notification via email when someone posts to the group. Step 3 is a one-time action for each Trail group you’re interested in.
- Step 4: Navigate to a Trail group you’ve joined and post a trail conditions report, comment on another skier’s report, ask questions, or start a discussion.
- You can also use your account to send a personal message to another skier with an account.
Clubs and Trail Organizers
- Contact us at the CCSAM office to be made an administrator of your Trail group. As an Admin, you will be able to change content — update descriptions, upload photos, add maps, etc.