This is a project of the Cross Country Ski Association of Manitoba to share trail conditions among the skiing community.
To contribute snow reports to the website:
- Step 1: Register Your Account
- Step 2: Once registered, Log In (bottom or bottom right, depending on your device).
- Step 3: Navigate to the trails that you’re are interested in following, or wish to comment on, and click “Join Group”.
- Once you join a group you will be able to directly add your own reports of the skiing conditions as well as receive notifications. Join as many Groups/Trails as you like.
- By joining a group/trail, you can opt to have snow reports emailed to you.
- You can also use your account to connect directly with other skiers.
- Fill out this form and submit a report
- CCSAM will add your report within a few of hours.
Clubs and Trail Organisers
- Contact Us at the CCSAM office to be made an administrator of your Group (i.e. Trail)
- As an Admin, you will be able to change content and upload photos to your trail; add maps and contact information etc.