Turtle Mountain Provincial Park grooms 33.7K of trails for winter use.
– Classic Skiing: 27.6K, which can be accessed from either the Adam Lake Campground (main) trailhead or the Group Camping / Equestrian trailhead.
24K is double track classic. 3.6K is single track classic with a skate ski / fat bike lane.
– Skate Skiing / Fat Biking: 9.7K, which is accessed from the Group Camping / Equestrian trailhead
3.6K is single track classic with a skate ski / fat bike lane. 6.1K is groomed with no classic track.
See the two maps under the Maps tab, below.
The rustic James Lake cabin, 5.5 km from the Adam Lake trailhead, sleeps ~12 people, is free to stay in, but must be booked with the Boissevain District Office 204-534-2028.
The local ski community has an excellent relationship with the Turtle Mountain Park staff . The trails are consistently well groomed.
Trail Conditions reported by Manitoba Parks.
See below for reports submitted by skiers.
- joined 21 hours, 9 minutes ago
- joined 2 days, 13 hours ago
- joined 11 months ago
- joined 1 year, 9 months ago
- joined 1 year, 10 months ago
- joined 1 year, 11 months ago
- joined 2 years, 9 months ago
- joined 2 years, 10 months ago
- joined 3 years ago