Nordiq Canada invites all Bunnyrabbit and Jackrabbit skiers to participate in designing the 2022 Jackrabbit Toque, which will be worn by 10,500 Bunnyrabbit and Jackrabbit skiers across Canada!
Get your ideas ready…here is the template for your design: Jackrabbit Toque Design Contest 2022.
The criteria for entering the contest is as follows:
- Contestants must be currently enrolled in a Nordiq Canada Jackrabbit or Bunnyrabbit program
- Contestants must be between the ages of 5-9
- Artwork must be of original work
Selection process and timelines:
- Designs should be submitted to Ilona Gyapay: firstname.lastname@example.org by 1:00 PM, CST on March 11, 2021.
- Nordiq Canada will select 10 final designs and voting will occur via Survey Monkey. The voting period will run from March 12 to March 19, 2021 until 1:00 PM (CST). Please remember that only Nordiq Canada members are eligible to vote!
- Announcement of the ‘winning’ toque design will be posted on Nordiq Canada’s Facebook page and website.