September 19 – 27, 2020, marks the Sixth Annual National Coaches Week and we’re asking everyone across Canada to help celebrate with us!
FREE Online Courses Through the Locker (eLearning)
- NCCP Coach Initiation Sport https://thelocker.coach.ca/onlinelearning#CIS-E
- NCCP Coaching Athletes with a Disability https://thelocker.coach.ca/onlinelearning#CAWAD-E
- NCCP Making Headway in Sport https://thelocker.coach.ca/onlinelearning#MHW
- NCCP Emergency Action Plan https://thelocker.coach.ca/onlinelearning#EAP-
- NCCP Nutrition https://thelocker.coach.ca/onlinelearning#SN-E
- NCCP Safe Sport Training https://thelocker.coach.ca/onlinelearning#SS
FREE NCCP Online Courses for Manitoba Coaches Through Sport Manitoba Coaching
- Sunday, Sept. 20 from 6 pm-10 pm – NCCP Make Ethical Decisions
- Monday, Sept. 21 from 6 pm-9 pm – NCCP Leading Drug Free Sport
- Tuesday, Sept. 22 from 8 pm-9 pm – Canada Games Coaches (Closed Session)
- Wednesday, Sept. 23 from 5 pm-9:30 pm – NCCP Managing Conflict
- Wednesday, Sept. 23 from 10 am-11:30 am – Supporting your coaches! (Non-NCCP)
- Thursday, Sept. 24 from 8 pm-9:30 pm – Female Mentorship Kick-Off (Closed Session – Zoom)
- Sunday, Sept. 27 from 9 am-1 pm – NCCP Managing a Sport Program
FREE In-Person NCCP/PD Courses for Manitoba Coaches
- Sunday, Sept. 20 from 9 am-12:30 pm – Basic Taping
- Monday, Sept. 21 from 9 am-4:30 pm – NCCP Mentorship
- Friday, Sept. 25 from 5:00 pm – 7pm – Leadership Philosophy Sharing Circle & Traditional Games hosted by MASRC
- Saturday, Sept. 26 from 9 am-4 pm – Aboriginal Coaching Module hosted by MASRC
All online and in-person courses listed above are FREE to Manitoba coaches during National Coaches Week. Anyone who takes a course throughout the week will be entered into a draw for prize packs.
To register, please email Sport Manitoba Coaching’s Coach Education Coordinator email@example.com.
Limited spots available.
You can also visit the Sport Manitoba Coaching News & Events page for a list of free NCCP courses offered during National Coaches Week.