CCSAM can be contracted for trail grooming. We can pack snow to make a trail for skate skiing, or pack snow and set tracks for classic skiing. We can also renovate a hard compacted trail.
Please contact Karin in the CCSAM office about our grooming service.
Trail Grooming Information & Resources (thanks to David Lumgair for providing many of these links)
- Course Preparation & Tracksetting – excerpt from CCC Officials Manual
- Minnesota Grooming Clinic – Notes
- Ski Trail Grooming Guide – NWT Recreation & Parks Association
- Timm’s Hill Trail – Thinking of grooming your own ski trails?
Do It Yourself Quides
- Human Powered Trail Groomer (photos below)
- Snow Farmer – Trail grooming drag from Burwalde Woods
- Wooden tracksetter
- Tracksetter plan
Groomers Forum: http://s8.zetaboards.com/snowgroomingtalk/forum/7354/