CCSAM can be contracted for trail grooming. We have limited capacity as our machines and personnel are committed to grooming Windsor Park Nordic Centre and a few other places in Winnipeg, including Wildwood Park. However, we are available for consultation and may be able to connect you with a local groomer able to help you with your trail system.
Please contact Karin in the CCSAM office about our grooming service.
Trail Grooming Information & Resources
- Course Preparation & Tracksetting – excerpt from Nordiq Canada Officials Manual
- Minnesota Grooming Clinic – Notes
- Ski Trail Grooming Guide – NWT Recreation & Parks Association
- Timm’s Hill Trail – Thinking of grooming your own ski trails?
- Good advice from Tidd Tech website:
- Grooming Snowmobiles – from CrossCountrySkier.com
Do It Yourself Quides
- Human Powered Trail Groomer (photos below)
- Snow Farmer – Trail grooming drag from Burwalde Woods
- Wooden tracksetter
- Tracksetter plan
Groomers Forum: http://s8.zetaboards.com/snowgroomingtalk/forum/7354/