Would you like to get involved with the Chris McCubbins School Ski Program?
Certified* CANSI instructors & NCCP Coaches Wanted
Program location: Windsor Park Nordic Centre
Days: Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays
Time: 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM (Wed, Thu & Fri); 4:00 to 5:30 PM (Wed)
Commitment: Minimum 1 day (or evening) per week. The program is usually 6 weeks long and starts after the winter break.
Pay – $100/day
You will be responsible for 2 schools (~30 students). Schools will have PE Teachers and T.A’s present. They are responsible for discipline and orderly conduct of the class(es) you are there to teach.
NCCP Community Coaches – responsible and report to the lead CANSI instructor and help with the deployment and organization of lessons and provide appropriate safety/organized help.
Pay : $50/day
*Compensation for CANSI/NCCP workshops available for those committing longer term to the program. Ask about details.
Mobile (204) 510-0395
The CCSAM 2018-2019 Event Calendar is now posted.
Event details to be added closer to each event. Organizers, please send details to CCSAM Office.
Schedule subject to change, please check for updates to the calendar.
The Cross Country Ski Association of Manitoba (CCSAM) invites you to attend the Annual General Meeting of Members.
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM
Location: Sport For Life Centre – 145 Pacific Ave. Wpg, MB
Club Reports: For information sharing purposes only. Club reports will be shared with all AGM attendees and posted with other documents on the CCSAM website. If you would like your club report included please submit it to the CCSAM office no later than Wednesday October 24, 2018. Please submit your reports by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your club report may consist of:
- Statement of the club’s 2017-18 membership, i.e. number of registered members/participants, number of Jackrabbits, number of registered coaches/instructors/tour leaders and their certification levels, etc.
- Description of club activities in 2017-18 i.e. programs offered, workshops coordinated, trips taken, facilities maintained, grants received, etc.
- Other club activities and any other information you would like to share.
AGM Voting: Each current Member Club* in good standing is entitled to 1 vote at the AGM. If the Club President is not able to attend the AGM then a club representative must present a 2018 AGM Proxy Form.
*Current Member clubs are clubs that registered with, and paid club/membership dues to CCSAM in the previous (2017-18) season.
Preparations are underway to send teams of Manitoba athletes to the following events this season.
- Early Snow Camp– Silver Star, Vernon, BC December 2 – 11, 2018. Deadline: October 1st, 2018
- Ontario Cup– Lappe Nordic, Thunder Bay, ON January 4 – 6, 2019.
- Eastern Canadian Championships– Highlands Nordic, Duntroon, ON January 30 – February 3, 2019.
- National Championships– Nakkertok, Gatineau, ON March 10 – 21, 2019
The Provincial Development Program is seeking applications from everyone interested in leading and assisting with the teams this season. We need:
- Coaches – Lead, Assistant & Apprentice
- Wax technicians
Team Trip Support Staff Expression of Interest – 2018-19
Fillable Application Form
Deadline: October 15th, 2018
(except Early Snow Camp)