2020 Annual General Meeting of Members
October 24 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Annual General Meeting of Members
Saturday, October 24, 2020
Zoom meeting: Club Presidents have been sent the meeting link, ID & passcode. Please contact your club or the CCSAM Office for details.
All members of our ski community are welcome to attend.
Please see the note below regarding voting rights.
Club Reports: For information sharing purposes only. Club reports will be shared with all AGM attendees and posted with other documents on the CCSAM website. If you would like your club report included please submit it to the CCSAM office no later than Thursday October 22, 2020. Please submit your reports by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your club report may consist of anything you like. Here are some ideas:
- Statement of the club’s 2019-20 membership, i.e. number of registered members/participants, number of Jackrabbits, number of registered coaches/instructors/tour leaders and their certification levels, etc.
- Description of club activities in 2019-20 i.e. programs offered, workshops coordinated, trips taken, facilities maintained, grants received, etc.
- Other club activities and any other information you would like to share.
AGM Voting Rights: Each current Member Club* in good standing is entitled to 1 vote at the AGM. If the Club President is not able to attend the AGM then a club representative must present a Proxy form.
*Current Member Clubs are clubs that registered with, and paid club/membership dues to CCSAM in the previous (2019-2020) season.
- Meeting minutes from 2019 AGM
- 2020 AGM Agenda
- 2020-2021 Proposed Board of Directors
- Treasurer’s Motions
- Motion to Amend Bylaws
- Chairperson’s annual report
- Executive Directors annual report
- Club reports