All CCSAM Events are listed in the Events Calendar.
For insurance reasons, all participants of a CCSAM-sanctioned race must be members of a CCSAM member club, a CCC (Cross Country Canada) member club, hold a CCC or FIS (Federation International Ski) race license. Non-members must purchase a Supporting Membership Day License by filling out a Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement in order to race. There is a small fee for each Day License issued at the discretion of the event organizer (usually ~$5).
- Low Fluoro Glide Waxing Protocol
- Race Categories
- Event Techniques & Formats
- CCC Competition Model – May 2010
Event Organizer resources
- Event Organizer’s Guide
- Event Cancellation & Postponement Guidelines
- 2.2.1 CCC Competition Registration and Sanctioning Policy
- 2.2.2. CCC Race License Policy
- Club Application for CCC Sanctioning of Competition
- CCSAM Provincial Championships Technical Package 2015-2016