CCSAM administers an annual Club Coach Grant for clubs with an eligible program.
The Coaching Association of Canada has a number of Grants & Scholarships available for Coaches and sport leaders. Examples include:
- Investors Group Community Coaching Conference – grants for organizations hosting coaching conferences or workshops.
- Women in Coaching grants – many grants and scholarships available for women in coaching.
- National Team and Canada Winter Games Apprenticeship programs
The Cross Country Canada website has a comprehensive summary of Coaching Development grant and scholarship opportunities. Examples include:
Coaching Manitoba is responsible for the training, education and development of coaches in the province and is Sport Manitoba’s one stop resource for all coaches in Manitoba. Here is a small example of the grants available. Please visit coachingmanitoba.ca for more information.
- Women to Watch a $500 grant awarded each month to a woman in coaching (also available to athletes). Application deadlines: March 15th, July 15th & November 15th
- Bursary program for post secondary students who are committed to coaching in Manitoba. Deadline: late April. Visit website for full details.