Welcome Ski Clubs! Each September a letter is sent to all registered club presidents with important information and updates. If you didn’t receive the letter or haven’t read it yet you can find it here:
- Annual Letter to Clubs – September 21, 2016
Each year, by November 1st, all clubs must renew their membership with CCSAM on Zone4.ca. Use your login ID & password and click “renew” at the top of your club homepage. If you need any help with this don’t hesitate to contact Karin in the CCSAM Office or the helpful Zone4 people.
If you are a new club this year you will need to apply for a free Zone4 Club License www.zone4.ca/clubapplication.asp
Club fees & Membership fees
- $40 (10 members or less in previous membership year)
- $50 (11 – 25 members in previous membership year)
- $65 (25 – 75 members in previous membership year)
- $85 (over 75 members in previous membership year)
Membership fees **Membership fees have increased in 2016-2017**
- $18 per Individual member
- $32 per Family
Please note that all your club events and activities (except those included in the CCSAM Events Calendar) must be submitted to the CCSAM Office in order to be recognized as insured events with CCC.
Jackrabbit clubs: SDP “Jackrabbits” program information for Clubs
All club executives must be familiar with the CCC Liability Insurance Manual and the CCSAM Club Policy .
- CCC Liability Insurance Manual – latest update May 2016
- CCSAM Club Policy
- Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement – September 2014
- Financial Report template (Excel)
All Event Organizers must be familiar with the CCSAM Event Organizer’s Guide and relevant Technical Packages.
Club Funding Programs
- Bingo Application 2016-2017 – submit by March 15, 2017
- Club Development Grant – submit by October 15th annually
- Club Coach Grant – submit by October 15th annually
- Grants & Scholarships – CCSAM News archives
- Sport Manitoba grants – Sport MB administers a variety of sport development grants for Manitoba clubs
Starting a Club in Manitoba (by Sport Manitoba)
- How to Start a Club – page includes more resource information for parents, coaches and athletes.