Welcome Ski Clubs! Each September a letter is sent to all registered club presidents with important information and updates. If you didn’t receive the letter or haven’t read it yet you can find it here:
- Annual Letter to Clubs – September 21, 2016
Each year, by November 1st, all clubs must renew their membership with CCSAM on Zone4.ca. Use your login ID & password and click “renew” at the top of your club homepage. If you need any help with this don’t hesitate to contact Karin in the CCSAM Office or the helpful Zone4 people.
If you are a new club this year you will need to apply for a free Zone4 Club License www.zone4.ca/clubapplication.asp
Club fees & Membership fees
CCSAM collects an annual affiliation fee from each club.
The fee is based the total registered club members from the previous season.
In the first year, new clubs pay the lowest club fee.
Club fees are debited automatically by Zone4 from the club account to CCSAM.
CCSAM Club fees:
- $40 – 10 members or less
- $50 – 11 to 25 members
- $65 – 25 to 75 members
- $85 – over 75 members
CCSAM collects a membership fee from each individual club member or each family*.
Like the club fee, the CCSAM membership fees are debited automatically by Zone4 from the club account.
Clubs are advised to keep the CCSAM (“Division”) fees separate from their club program fees when setting up their Zone4 registration form. Individual members, including each family member, who become members of more than one club in Manitoba do not pay the CCSAM membership fee twice as they are recognized in Zone4 as having paid that fee already.
CCSAM in turn pays Cross Country Canada $10 for each CCSAM club member (including each family member).
CCSAM Membership fees:
- $18 per Individual member
- $32 per Family*
*A family is defined by their registered mailing address. The family fee is intended to increase the affordability of club membership for families with typically 1 or 2 income earners.
Please note that all your club events and activities (except those included in the CCSAM Events Calendar) must be submitted to the CCSAM Office in order to be recognized as insured events with CCC.
Jackrabbit clubs: SDP “Jackrabbits” program information for Clubs
All club executives must be familiar with the CCC Liability Insurance Manual and the CCSAM Club Policy .
- CCC Liability Insurance Manual – latest update May 2016
- CCSAM Club Policy
- Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement – September 2014
- Financial Report template (Excel)
All Event Organizers must be familiar with the CCSAM Event Organizer’s Guide and relevant Technical Packages.
Club Funding Programs
- Bingo Funding – new Policy under development
- Club Development Grant – Application – submit by October 15th
- Club Development Grant – Year End Report – due March 15th
- Club Coach Grant – Application – submit by October 15th
- Club Coach Grant – Year End Report – due March 15th
- Grants & Scholarships – CCSAM News archives
- Sport Manitoba grants – Sport MB administers a variety of sport development grants for Manitoba clubs
Starting a Club in Manitoba (by Sport Manitoba)
- How to Start a Club – page includes more resource information for parents, coaches and athletes.