Cross Country Canada invites all Jackrabbit and Bunnyrabbit to participate in designing the 2018 Jackrabbit Toque, which will be worn by 10,500 Jackabbit and Bunnyrabbit skiers accross Canada!
This year, we’re adding a special theme! We would like to see designs that inspire you and all your Jackrabbits friends to cross-country ski and to always try your best! But also a design that will inspire Team Canada competing at the 2018 Olympic & Paralympic Games in South Korea!
Team Canada got inspired by the sport of cross-country skiing when they first learned as Jackrabbits, and maybe one day you could be at the Games too!
Send us your designs by March 6th, 2017 at Noon MST!
Here is the template for your design: http://bit.ly/2ji3ayd
Photo: 2017 JR Toque worn proudly by a Newfoundland Jackrabbit / A.Poole, Airport Nordic
The criteria for entering in the contest are as follows:
- Contestants must be currently enrolled in a CCC Jackrabbit or Bunnyrabbit program
- Contestants must be between the ages of 5-9.
Selection process and timelines:
- Contest runs from January 16th – March 6th 2017.
- Designs should be submitted to Eva Hornyansky at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 6th, 2017 at Noon MST.
- Cross Country Canada will select 10 final designs and post them on the CCC Facebook page for you to vote on. The voting period will run from March 6th – 12th, 2017 at Noon MST.
- Remember to join CCC’s Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/
pages/Cross-Country-Canada-> to ‘vote for your favourite Jackrabbit design’ Ski-de-fond-Canada/ 138553616175807?ref=hl
- Announcement of the ‘winning’ toque design will be posted on CCC’s Facebook Page on March 13th, 2017.
Good Luck and have fun!